Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day!!!

Although today didn't really seem like a hump for me because I had Monday off, I am still very happy that I am now home from work.

My sister's birthday was fun...Love seeing my niece and nephew! We played the board game moods...anyone else ever play that? If not you should - we had a blast! One of the favorite moments of the night was when my sister-in-law (SIL) had to read the sentence "I look good in hot pants!" in the mood - joyful. It ended up sounding more like the little girl from the shake-n-bake commercial "It's shake and bake and I helped!" My nephew (who is 15 mo.) took one look at his mom and burst into tears. For those of you who don't know my SIL, she is very quite and reserved. It was quite amusing!

Anywho! I just have one quick share for you tonight before I have to get supper started.

This is a photo that I took at our friends house the day after Christmas. I wanted to share it with you because this is the photo that I adhered to the last page of my December Daily! That's right, February is almost done, and I *still* don't quite have mine done...I am so close though! All I have left is the journaling and getting new binder rings for it and I am done! Yay! Finally!

Before I go, I have one quick question. Anyone know where I can find some 2 or 2.5 inch binder rings? I have looked everytime that I have walked into a store but can't seem to find anything bigger than a 1.5...let me know if you know where I can get one!

Happy night to all!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry - can't help with the binder rings. I thought I had some here, but they are smaller.
    Awesome pic!!

    ReplyDelete