Friday, October 8, 2010

December Daily

It's that time of year again! Time to start picking out what to use on your December Daily. Ali posted her mini today, and has lots more info on her blog about the Daily if you are interested in learning more about the project. Here is a link to today's post. There are also links in her post today to past years for even more information.

Tonight, I am planning on finishing up last years album (I love the album, but have a really hard time completing it in December). I always write down what is going on and any important details I want to remember as the month goes on, so that I don't have to worry about trying to remember it all. I like taking my time with it, and finishing it up always gets me in the mood to begin the new one!

Hope you will join me this year in making a December Daily! I hope to be back later with a more crafty and picturesque post! :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't celebrate Christmas, but want to make a Chanuka project of some sort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment on my LO at studio calico :-) the butterflies I used have simply been cut from a picture I found when I googled "butterfly die". I printed the shape out on white cardstock, cut by hand and then added the tape. The dies I found was not for sale in my country so I have to cut by hand.... I don't remember what brand it was but if you want the image I can send it to you by mail. You can also use the butterfly die cuts from Making memories reverie series as a template.
    I've used Tattered angels glimmermist on my background, and I have blended some colors to match the tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking to join the dd class on studio calico but I was slow hahaha and the kit sold out. And I was really tempted for that gorgeous kit. But anyway I wanted to know how is a december daily album I never made one. Hope you finish the last year album and have a good time doing this year's album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea - I always make mine using kraft covers - think like the back of a pad of paper. I cover them with pp on both sides, and then use paper or thin cardstock to make my pages, and use pp to dress them up. I can take some pictures tomorrow or Monday to show you if you would like. :) Also, if you check out Ali's DD section of her blog, she has a link to fliker groups from years past - there are lots of good ideas on there as well!

    ReplyDelete